SHOP HIGH QUALITY TEETH WHITENING PRODUCTS
Hylodent toothpaste relies on the power of hyaluronic acid and xylitol, in addition to plant ingredients, known for their incredible oral care benefits.
Hylodent Toothpaste Features
Why Hyaluronic Acid
- It is able to bind a large amount of water, so it helps provide tissue with vital moisture.
- It is antibacterial and the body takes advantage of this effect and increases concentration during times of infection, for an anti inflammatory effect.
- It is known to stimulate wound healing.
- It even stimulates cell regeneration, including connective tissue, great news for oral health.
- Amazing results through natural ingredients used well – no need for titanium dioxide.
- Unlike normal sugar, xylitol cannot be metabolised by the cavity-causing bacteria Streptococcus mutans, and so it reverses bacterial colonisation.
- These cavity-causing bacteria can’t settle on the teeth and cause plaque.
- Xylitol contributes to the preservation of dental mineralisation.
- It reduces the biofilm on the teeth.
Why Hylodent Toothpaste?
Hylodent toothpaste is a premium product that really works. It relies on the power of hyaluronic acid and xylitol, in addition to plant ingredients such as sage and arnica, known for their incredible oral care benefits.
Hyaluronic acid has many uses in medicine, as it is known to encourage the regeneration of tissue. Together with xylitol and the combination of antibacterial plant-based ingredients, this unique formula hinders the growth of bacteria responsible for cavities and dental plaque, without foaming ingredients or titanium dioxide. To experience healthy, strong gums and teeth owing to a noticeably better-quality toothpaste, brush with Hylodent twice a day.
For daily oral care, it’s very important to brush in both the morning and evening to make the most of this toothpaste’s protective effect, and don’t apply too much pressure which can damage the teeth and gums, in turn harming your mouth. Also avoid causing bleeding gums which can be a sign of harsh brushing, or even gum disease. You simply cannot put a price on healthy teeth and gums. Eliminate caries and plaque and rediscover strong and healthy teeth today.
Important: do not eat or drink anything for half an hour after brushing your teeth to give your gums time to absorb the ingredients. Always change your toothbrush monthly for optimal results.
ABOUT TEETH WHITENING ADELAIDE
Teeth Whitening Adelaide is a highly respected teeth whitening treatment provider in Adelaide. Providing tooth whitening treatments and teeth whitening products, and much more. Reach out to us today for more information.